- Highest-capacity large form factor enterprise drive—up to 4TB—for demanding data growth1
- Sixth-generation drive technology with SAS and SATA interfaces for 24×7 reliability
- Enhanced error correction, super parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage
- Best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance ensures consistent performance.
- Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power consumption and on-demand PowerChoice™ technology based on T10/T13 power management standards
- Multi-drive firmware maximized for enterprise RAID system availability
- Robust performance with dual processors, ramp load technology, top-coverattached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis
- Self-Encrypting Drive (AES-256) with FIPS 140-2 validation and Seagate Instant Secure Erase cuts IT drive retirement costs while securely protecting data at rest.2,3